HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Extra product?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
splint43

PostSubject: Extra product?   Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Dear fellow colleagues,

I’ve worked out the idea of t-shirt prints some more, because I don’t think we can base our whole company on simlocks and watches alone. I know our CEO told me, that I did not have to work out this idea any more, but I just like to do a little innovation myself too. You guys don’t have to agree with me or anything. I still haven’t found a real good site with reliability and cheap prices to print some of my images, whom I worked out. I hope someone else could help me finding such a site, because it’s hard to find one on the internet, maybe you know someone who knows much about t-shirt printing on the internet and can give me some information about it.

Ok so I showed some old logo’s in the class last week, logo’s whom already existed, I just want to show them:

The cheapest site I could find was www.customink.com , and at that site I put in a design, that I will show to you later in this message. I filled in 5 t-shirts with size M, 5 with size L and 5 with size XL, the price per t-shirt was $6.43. I don’t know if this price is without shipping cost, I do think that it is without that shipping cost. So it will be more expensive, that sucks a little, I hope someone else knows another site. I did once bought a t-shirt at www.vistaprint.nl, but this t-shirt was for a price like 10 euro’s, and if we want to make like 1 euro profit, a t-shirt will be 11 euro’s, a bit high if you ask me.
Ok, now I will show some of the logo’s I’ve made with paint. So it’s not really professionally made, maybe someone else in our company is better with things like photoshop. I’ve made them with paint, I if I may, I do think they’re pretty good, how they look. Maybe you guys think they’re a bit lame ( I can see why you should think that ). But maybe we can think of something better, at least if you guys are interested.

I hope you guys like them, I’ve made 2 in total:

Bit lame, I know :p

Well that was it,
maybe you guys got some other ideas for t-shirt print,
but the pics that i've shown, were what i had in mind.
We could do this idea as a sort of side-sell,
because as I allready said,
I don't think we get alot of sales with simlocks chips and watches.
Ofc will those sell good, but I think we could do t-shirts as the side-sell.
I hope you guys are interested, and if not, no problem.
At least I've tried :p

Wilco

Moved to Products - Admin
Back to top Go down
Danny
HR Manager

PostSubject: Re: Extra product?   Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:43 pm

www.shirtcity.com

but I think we would get a lot of problems if we'd use brands without permission.

Try to waste time efficiently & effectively Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Jordy
CEO

PostSubject: Re: Extra product?   Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Danny is right Exclamation Exclamation

i do however like the whole T-shirt idee but for this company i think it's not a realy good idee becouse we have to spend quiet some money in the design.
+ i think it will be very difficult to launch a clothes webshop.
DONT think about markets couse we can't rely on them couse they cost money & it will cost us alot of time.
we have to stand at the freakign market the whole day and we are only free in the weekend and due to homework and stuff it is made to fail big time.

so it's a great idee if we had a store but for a small student companie im srry but i don't think it would work.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Extra product?   Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:24 pm

Note: Too big market Reseach demand - in order to be competitive and innovative we have to get something new, therefore we need to check every shop in centre if they have such product already...
Back to top Go down
http://ourowncompany.forumotion.net
Danny
HR Manager

PostSubject: Re: Extra product?   Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Michael wrote:
.......check every shop in centre if they have such product already...

There are a lot of funny shirts, but funny shirts using brands aren't out there much.
Because the store could be sued for using brands without permission & so could we if we do this......

so forget and close topic
Back to top Go down
Michael
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Extra product?   Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:44 pm

I think you would be surprised what you can find in the centre...Make research.
Back to top Go down
http://ourowncompany.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra product?   

Back to top Go down

Extra product?
Page 1 of 1